Shippensburg University’s graduate certificate in Finance is designed for working professionals with a convenient, fully online program. Taught by expert faculty, the graduate certificate in Finance can help you develop a wide-variety of analytical skills that will help increase your job marketability, further advancement in your current position, or transition into another career within the finance-field.
The program can be completed in one to two years, by taking one to two courses per semester, depending upon students’ schedule and availability. Students interested in pursuing an MBA degree at Shippensburg University can also apply any two of the four finance (FIN) courses toward meeting the MBA elective requirement.
Upon successful completion of Finance graduate certificate, students will have the ability, skills, and knowledge to:
- Make value-creating decisions for a corporation in a business environment
- Analyze the effects of international influences on various aspects of firm’s financial management
- Measure and hedge market risks, liquidity risks, credit risks, and operation risks of a financial institution
- Evaluate different investment instruments and investment strategies to achieve investor’s financial goals
- Discuss and analyze a wide variety of real-world financial situations
For registration information please go to http://www.ship.edu/PCDE/Registration_Information/
For tuition information please go to http://www.ship.edu/Student_Accounts.
If you are receiving financial assistance from your employer to pay your tuition and/or fees, please be sure to review and complete the necessary form at: https://www.ship.edu/Student_Accounts/Forms.